Friday, June 18, 2010

currency.

I am at a loss for words for my life.
Everything is so beautiful.
My life seems to be meshing together perfectly.
I've found the perfect balance between my Celtic
and Norse callings. I've found the perfect lady
who puts up with my constant douchebaggery.
somedays my art lacks and my writing flusters.
somedays the wind blows encouraging gusts and
somedays the heat makes it almost too much.
somedays when the moon hangs low, I feel content
somedays, practically everyday I see something
resembling Washington; be it a washingtonstate plate,
a street name, a bracelet at Saver's.

/I should be reading right now, my "mysticism" books
as Soccerboy Kellan would say. Well to you, sir, I say
this [vuvuzela horn]

I don't know if I've ever felt more content and alive in a long time (:

1 comment: