Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I had a birthday.

You know, honestly, I hate having birthdays. I really do, it's pointless and makes me feel incredibly selfish, and not to sound cocky, but I'm not very selfish. But, honestly, this year was really awesome.
The day before, a package of my plugs from BAF came, then a package from Joe came with my old placebo shirt, a Tiger Eye pendant, a hunk of Sandstone, The Encyclopedia of Greek, Celtic and Norse Mythology, The Faery Teachings, The Guises of the Morrigan and Mabignon. And on my birthday, we took a mini trip to Flag <3.

Needless to say, I sure as hell have reading to do. Oh, I also picked up Magic of the Celtic Underworld for 9 dollahs and the Encylopedia of Celtic Wisdom for 8. So much reading B3

I picked up one of Schoolyard Heroes CDs from Bookman's, which in all reality was surprising to me. I forgot how amazing Ryann is. If you like female fronted vocals, especially anything like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Pylon. :D

3 comments:

  1. NEVERMIND ALL THE STUFF I DID FOR YOU :'cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVERMIND ALL THE STUFF I DID FOR YOU :'cccccccccccccccccccccccc

    ReplyDelete
  3. ; _; what. YOU KNOW I LOVED ALL OF IT YOU BIG JERK >:C

    ReplyDelete